Join Skye Marine for a truly memorable boat trip from our own pontoon / floating dock at our farm on the shore of Loch Greshornish, Edinbane - on the road to Dunvegan Castle from Portree.
You'll head out into Loch Greshornish then on to Loch Snizort and Loch Diubaig and, depending on the time of year, you'll have a great chance of seeing seals, puffins, dolphins, porpoise, Minke whales, sea eagles and even the elusive otters + an abundance of other marine mammals and seabirds around some of the remote, uninhabited islands that we visit.
Our experienced skipper will take you to the very best locations that can only be accessed by boat, like the magnificent Eas Tardil waterfall and the puffin colonies on the Ascrib Islands.
Don’t forget to bring your camera!!
- 1.5-hour wildlife trip £50 per person, £35 per child (12 and under), One dog allowed (£10).
- Private wildlife trip charter £150 per hour (exclusive trip for between 1 and 4 people).
Sailings throughout the day and early evening, 7 days per week.
All sailings are subject to weather conditions and are at the skipper’s discretion.
- Please ensure you wear warm, waterproof clothing as it is often cooler out on the water and it sometimes rains!!
- Our boats are open boats and do not have a toilet on board. Toilets are available at our shore base.
- Advance booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Cash or Card payment options.
Call (until 7pm) or e-mail : 07960 385857 / 01470 582261
During the busy tourist season we will be at sea for most of the day so it may take us some time to respond to your messages.
And if a boat trip isn’t for everyone in your party then why not book a 2-hour CROFT TOUR to meet our sheep and Highland Cows or learn to knit or spin with the wool from our sheep. Please note that the croft tours are unsuitable for young childen as this is a working farm not a petting farm.
The boat trips and the croft tours are all operated from our working croft (farm) on the shore of Loch Greshnorish, Edinbane, on the road from Portree to Dunvegan Castle.
You can also stay on the farm in our AirBnB which sleeps up to 4 people.